Poland elaborated on its self-serving de facto “de-Russification” ideology that it’s seeking to impose upon the entirety of the EU with US support after Prime Minister Morawiecki just proposed a ten-step plan for waging Hybrid War on Russia under the pretext of “saving Ukraine” in his latest article for Politico. This follows its expulsion of 45 Russian diplomats on unsubstantiated accusations of espionage, freezing that country’s diplomatic bank accounts, accusing it of financing terrorism, and threatening to expel its Ambassador. Here’s what Morawiecki demanded that the EU immediately end up doing:
“First, we must cut off all Russian banks from the SWIFT international payment system. Otherwise, the Russian economy will adapt to the new conditions within a few weeks.
Second, we must put in place a common asylum policy for Russian soldiers who refuse to serve the criminal regime in Moscow.
Third, we must completely stop Russian propaganda in Europe. Freedom of speech does not mean the right to lie.
Fourth, we must block Russian ships from our ports.
Fifth, the same blockade must be put in place for road transport in and out of Russia.
Sixth, we must impose sanctions not only on oligarchs but on their entire business environment.
Seventh, we must suspend visas for all Russian citizens who want to enter the EU. The Russian people must understand that they will bear the consequences of this war. And it is our hope that they will turn their backs on Putin.
Eighth, we must impose sanctions on all members of Putin’s party, United Russia. They know perfectly well what is happening in Ukraine, and their complicity is indisputable.
Ninth, we must put in place a total ban on the export to Russia of technologies that can be used for war.
And tenth, we must exclude Russia from all international organizations. We cannot sit at the same table as criminals.”
The Polish leader concluded by threatening that “If this does not stop the war, then we must go further. In Kyiv, we proposed a peacekeeping mission under the aegis of NATO and other international organizations. If we cannot introduce effective sanctions, we have no choice: We must protect the people of Ukraine with our own shields”, which would essentially trigger World War III. Pretty much, Poland is indeed exploiting Russia’s ongoing special military operation in Ukraine in order to expand its regional “sphere of influence” exactly as the author predicted would happen here.
The following can be said in response to everything that Morawiecki just demanded:
1. The Russian economy is already adapting by pioneering non-Western alternative platforms and systems with reliable partners like India precisely because “Russia’s Quest For Economic Sovereignty Doesn’t Equate To Isolationism” and “Putin’s Geo-Economic Judo Move Just Flipped The Financial Tables On The West”.
2. While some Russian soldiers might be tempted to commit treason due to EU asylum promises, it’s unlikely that many will end up doing so due to the patriotism that pervades the Russian Armed Forces (RAF).
3. “Facebook’s Restriction Of Russian Media In The EU Reveals The West’s Hypocrisy” since it’s already censoring such outlets despite this civilizational bloc’s self-proclaimed “values”, but Moraweicki evidently wants to go even further by basically criminalizing anything that goes against the US-led Western Mainstream Media’s (MSM) “politically correct” narrative, which will only accelerate the West’s ongoing transition towards becoming a full-fledged liberal totalitarian dictatorship.
4. It’s possible and very likely that Russian ships will be banned from EU ports but that will only accelerate Russia’s ongoing grand strategic reorientation towards the Global South.
5. Ditto for blocking road transport in and out of Russia.
6. The same can be said for sanctioning the entire Russian business environment.
7. It’s unrealistic to fantasize about catalyzing a Color Revolution in Russia driven by the suspension of EU visas for its citizens.
8. Sanctioning all members of United Russia also won’t accomplish the above scenario either.
9. Banning most technological exports to Russia (seeing as how practically anything can be employed by its military forces even for the most benign administrative tasks) will only accelerate the Eurasian Great Power’s geo-economic convergence with the Global South.
10. It’s also unrealistic to exclude Russia from all international organizations like the UN, though Poland might voluntarily refuse to participate in those that don’t comply with its demands.
What’s ironic about Poland’s de facto declaration of Hybrid War on Russia is that it came on the exact same day that Foreign Minister Lavrov shared his country’s belief that “Today, a total hybrid war was declared against us…to break, destroy, eliminate and stifle the Russian economy and Russia as a whole.” President Putin also said on that same day that “Today, they are trying to cancel an entire millennium-old country, our people.” The US-led West might have claimed this was all “propaganda” had Poland not just proven it be true following Morawiecki’s ten-step plan for waging Hybrid War on Russia.
By Andrew Korybko Via https://oneworld.press/?module=articles&action=view&id=2647