This is just my educated guess on what Fauci probably told world leaders about how to deal with the COVID pandemic. A lot of people have told me this is the best piece I’ve ever written.
For those who have trouble figuring out whether this is fact or fiction, the answer is that the memo never existed, but it there was a memo, and Fauci was telling the truth, this is my guess as to what he would have written.
To: World leaders
From: Tony Fauci
Subject: Ground rules for the health and safety of the world
- NEVER allow a proper autopsy by people who are capable of making a vaccine determination. If an autopsy can’t be avoided, make sure the coroner is understaffed, lacks the proper skills and tests, and doesn’t have the time to do it right. Also, offer to pay for the funeral expenses if they skip the autopsy. This usually works. Whatever you do, make sure nobody reads this guide for how to perform an effective autopsy.
- Never allow anyone to do an analysis on what is in the vials. In the rare event an analysis happens, we have your back. We’ll claim that the people who did the analysis are anti-vaxxers who stole government property and deliberately contaminated the vials before they were analyzed. We’ve got all the bases covered.
- Ensure that the drug companies have complete immunity from prosecution. Otherwise, we’re totally screwed. Congress is in our pocket on this. We forced them to provide immunity back in the 1980’s. There were only four manufacturers then, and we all illegally colluded to ensure that unless Congress agreed to our ridiculous demand, we wouldn’t make any more vaccines.
- Label anyone who opposes us as “anti-science.” This works really well. Even Senator Johnson doesn’t like this.
- Make sure that the vaccine injury program (the CICP) never pays a dime to COVID vaccine victims. Even paying out a dime would be an acknowledgment that the vaccines aren’t safe. That would cause vaccine hesitancy. We cannot have that.
- Mandate the vaccines for everyone (except Congress and the Supreme Court). Give it to them right after birth. We don’t want to have a control group here that isn’t dying. If people make that comparison we’re screwed. This is why we nixed the placebo group in all the clinical trials, so nobody would ever find out how unsafe these vaccines are. Having a member of Congress or the Supreme Court die on us will look bad. We can still call it “unrelated” if it happens.
- In the event of disabilities that happen during the clinical trials, change the symptom when writing the study report for the FDA. So “permanent paralysis” —> “mild abdominal pain.” Trust me, this works. Maddie de Garay, is our poster child. The press is never going to cover her injury because we told them not to. We can do fraud in plain sight and nobody catches us on this, it is so well controlled. It’s unbelievable how well we have this nailed down.
- If someone dies from the vaccine during a vaccine clinical trial, do not panic. Simply write up in the report that the death “isn’t related to the vaccine.” The FDA won’t ask you how you determined that. Anyone who asks stupid questions like that will be fired from the FDA.
- There are going to be more all-cause death reports in the vaccine group than the placebo group, like nearly 25% more (as in the Pfizer trial), but don’t worry. This is because the vaccines are super deadly, duh. However, by 1) choosing very healthy cohorts and 2) limiting the size of the cohorts, we can claim that the difference in deaths is “not statistically significant.” This fools all the “real” scientists. They will say, “oh that makes sense” and not dig deeper. It works every time. Critical thinkers like Chris Martenson don’t matter because they don’t have a big enough following to matter. And we de-platformed Bret Weinstein so he’s not going to bring Robert Malone on his show ever again.
- The medical community is never going to check your work if you work at the CDC. They are brainwashed from Day 1 in medical school to always trust the medical authorities. We basically turn them into sheep and remove their critical thinking skills. And medicine is so complicated that they have to trust us because they don’t have the time, skills, or tools to do shit like actually look at the VAERS database. This is how our loyal staffers, like John Su, are able to get away with making presentations of the VAERS data without even mentioning the under-reporting factor. Nobody even asks him about the URF.
- We can always get stuff approved, even if it is harmful to health. This is because we’ve instructed everyone on the outside panels to never question our staff members on stuff like this. They know we will kick them off the committee like we did with that dumbass Martin Kulldorff who let facts and science get in the way of his thinking. So what if he’s a world expert from Harvard. Experts?!? We don’t need no experts. We don’t have to show you any stinkin’ experts. We need people who follow orders here and don’t challenge the narrative. The outside committee members all saw what we did to Kulldorff and it sends a chilling message to them that they all understand: comply with our rules or have your head cut off. They aren’t stupid. Rule following goes for employees as well: we’ll force you out if you actually follow the science. Read how we got approval of the vaccine for teens. Nothing can stop me. Not Congress. Not renegade employees. Not even the outside committees. I control everything and they are powerless to stop me.
- Sure, there will be lots of cardiac arrests and the ER docs will see all this, but they are too busy to track the stats and realize there is an uptick. And nobody is going to find a signal even though the numbers are obvious.
- Aggressively pursue the revocation of the medical license of anyone who speaks against the narrative. Even just one tweet that cautions people about the vaccine or questions mask wearing, should be grounds for license revocation. Trust me, all the medical boards understand this. If a physician prescribes ivermectin for COVID, he’s toast. We don’t want anyone to find out the stuff works.
- NEVER do a proactive survey to find out the denominator of events. Back in 1985, we carefully designed the VAERS system so that nobody will ever know the true denominator so we can argue that every vaccine is safe, no matter how unsafe they are. This allows us to claim all these signals are rare. Ten years ago, we killed the ESP-VAERS project because it was too accurate. Bobby Kennedy nailed us on this in his book, but his book is so long, nobody’s going to find this. It’s on page 73 of the book (or search for AHRQ if you have the Kindle Edition).
- We use masks to monitor our level of control. Masks don’t work at all. We just made that shit up. We aren’t stupid. We know that the two randomized trials showed no effect. The study the CDC cites for justifying masks in schools was horribly confounded, but it showed the results we wanted to see. And even when we are called out about it in a great video on YouTube, it doesn’t matter. We didn’t even need to have YouTube pull the video. So it works. That’s why we ALWAYS refer to that study (rather than the more definitive randomized studies which we don’t talk about at all). But trust me, the public doesn’t know that we are only showing them the crappy studies that support our agenda. They totally trust us because we are the authorities. They don’t have the time to do the research. Let’s be honest here. Few people are going to buy Judy Mikovits’ “The Truth About Masks” book on Amazon. Look, only 82 ratings on a subject that affects 300 million people! So masks are our canary in the coal mine. If people aren’t complying with our ridiculous masking advice, it’s a sign we are losing control, so we have to stiffen the enforcement by doing things like making it a crime not to do what we say. This control over people’s minds is critical to our success. We can even get them to double-mask, they are so stupid. They can’t figure out that 2 x 0 = 0. These people will do anything we say.
- We have a huge educational campaign to fool people into thinking this is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” rather than a “pandemic of the people who never got early treatment.” It is totally working. We didn’t even have to show a single statistic from any hospital. The press eats this up.
- We tell people “trust the science.” This always works since they deem us to be the authorities on science. NOBODY has seen the Peanuts cartoon:
- We are paying hospitals huge bonuses for classifying deaths as COVID deaths in order to keep the fear alive. If someone dies in a car accident, but they test positive for COVID (using a high cycle threshold is usually how it is done), then the death is a COVID death. The hospital makes money and we use the stats to make COVID look like an emergency.
- Researchers quickly learn how to re-write their studies support the narrative. Consider the Danish mask study. It showed masks didn’t work. Nobody would publish it. So they quickly “learned” how to manipulate the science to support the narrative. The Editor-In-Chief of the BMJ actually blew the whistle on this, but fortunately nobody read it. If he does something stupid like that again, we’ll have him removed. Scientists who refuse to comply, like Jessica Rose and Peter McCullough, find their paper gets withdrawn from the journal by the publisher because we told the publisher to remove it. They complied. We control the science, not the scientists.
- Make sure your physicians are NOT educated about reporting to VAERS; let’s not make a bad problem even worse. We don’t want anyone reporting. It’s already bad enough. We’ll fix VAERS to make it crash more (like right before you hit submit) and make the UX harder to use, just in case.
- The only early treatments allowed are those created by our big pharma sponsors. Everything else we need to go after doctors and take away their license if they prescribe any shit that works like ivermectin. We’ll make sure that nobody finds out that ivermectin is what Japan uses to get to zero COVID deaths. We got Pierre Kory fired from his job. Other people will take notice of that. Cliff Lane is head of the COVID guidelines committee. He reports to me and he’s loyal. He’ll make sure no viable early treatment gets recommended unless it is from big pharma. Did you see the hit job he did on fluvoxamine? This is a drug that reduces death from COVID by 12X, but Cliff and his team did a brilliant FUD write up to make it look like the drug didn’t work. These guys are brilliant. The write up is going to fool everyone. Because if anyone objects, we cut their NIH funding. This is why no researcher in the US is going to call our bluff on the rating for fluvoxamine. They are never going to speak out against us or they will find themselves without funding and out of a job.
- By marketing antivirals that partially work, it means we get to increase our average selling price. Now we can market both products to everyone: a vaccine that doesn’t work and a pill that doesn’t work. And when people complain they are still being infected, we just tell them to up the dosage of the pills and to get boosted more frequently. These people are so stupid they will never catch on.
- We have to make Omicron look like a serious threat, even if there are only a few deaths. This is required to maintain the EUA on the vaccines. If the pandemic goes away, we’re screwed. So we have to keep the US in a state of emergency with new and more dangerous variants. Since people die all the time with Omicron (actually, only 1 death in the US so far, but we never mention that), we make it appear they died “from” Omicron to keep the revenue stream going. They are never going to figure this out. We simply tell people they have to take desperate measures to avoid this new and unknown threat.
- The mainstream media has been trained to never mention that the vaccine could be a cause of death, even if the person died within hours of the vaccine and they were perfectly healthy before and had no history of heart disease. If they die in their sleep less than 24 hours after vaccination, the press will just report this as an “unexpected, tragic death” and there will be no mention of the vaccine. Even the NY Times won’t say anything when their top staff dies from the vax. When NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada died at age 49 just one day after the jab, his obit didn’t say a word about about it. This is exactly like we told them: never implicate the vaccine no matter how incriminating the evidence.
- Censor/discredit/ridicule anyone who attempts to question the narrative such as making a link between the vaccine and death or saying that masks don’t work or claiming that they are vaccine injured. This is because you don’t have the facts on your side, so you have to resort to other techniques. Never try to win on the facts; that’s a losing proposition. Question their sanity, their motivation, find errors they’ve made in the past, call them a “conspiracy theorist,” point out that their family thinks they are crazy. Do everything possible to put the spotlight on their credibility. People will quickly forget about the facts.
- NEVER accept a debate with the opposition. That would be devastating because we’d lose. So you must completely ignore any attempts. Even if they offer you $2M to come to the debate table like that troublemaker Kirsch did. Claim that doing so would give them credibility. So even for someone like RFK Jr. who has a NY Times bestselling book, just keep pretending that they have no credibility like Jake Tapper did. You never want to give the “cranks” air time. Jake is well trained. Read this Wall St. Journal editorial which documents how Francis Collins and I control the narrative. This is how the professionals do it. Even when we are called out by the Wall St. Journal on our intimidation tactics, it just won’t stick. We are like Teflon. We can do no wrong.
- Keep repeating “safe and effective.” Say it enough times you’ll believe it and it will let you ignore all the bodies dropping like flies around you, including stuff like 3-year-old kids who die from cardiac arrest less than a day after being vaccinated. When that happens, think “it’s just a fluke.”
- We’ve exempted the employees of the CDC, other agencies, and Congress from any of the mandates. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be able to keep anyone employed there. Did you know that nearly none of the CDC employees vaccinate their kids? It’s amazing that the mainstream press has never uncovered this. At CDC, the motto is “do what we say, not what we do.” Americans are so naive; they think we walk the talk. No way. We aren’t stupid.
- Big tech will help us make sure that nobody learns the truth. As we all know, in order to keep the mass formation in place, censorship is required. My good friend Marc Zuckerberg will do anything I say. The other high tech company CEOs all drink the Kool-Aid too. They are way too busy running their companies to delve into the science. So they are totally clueless that the vaccines are bad and drugs like ivermectin are bad. I’ve told them all not to listen to people spreading misinformation. So none of the top Silicon Valley CEOs, like YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki, are ever going to hear the truth. These people all think they are on the right side of this battle and they think they are doing what is best for society. They are fools. They have no idea how they are being used and best of all, they’ll never figure it out. We’ve got all the social networks to censor anyone questioning the narrative: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, etc. The only two big ones we haven’t captured yet are Substack and Quora. When these get big enough to bother about, we’ll simply buy them out and censor all the content that goes against the narrative. Zuck is the best. Removing vaccine injury groups with 250,000 people in them is the right thing to do. Nobody will be able to recover that evidence since there is no FOIA for private companies. So when people ask about vaccine injured, we can say, “What vaccine injured?”
- I funded the virus, but nobody is going to put 2 and 2 together. If it wasn’t for one asshole Senator (Rand Paul), nobody would know that I funded the gain of function research in Wuhan. Look, I’m the guy who caused this whole mess and what do they do? They put me in charge of cleaning it up! These people are dumber than a doornail. I create the biggest disaster on the planet and then give me infinite money to spend to “clean it up.” Hey, did you know that any Democratic committee chairman can request my unredacted emails with just a simple letter to the NIH? But they won’t do that, because it would reveal that they weren’t doing their oversight job. We can literally get away with murder and NOBODY is going to challenge us. This guy Kirsch estimated we’ve killed over 150,000 Americans with the vaccine so far, but the real number is more than double that. We basically can get away with murder and nobody is the wiser. It’s all happening in plain sight.
- Even if we are exposed, nobody will believe it. John Stewart exposed the whole scheme in an interview on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. He told the whole story, right down to the business cards. But everyone thought he was joking. Right before he died, Spanish comedian El Risitas admitted the entire scheme in a video to the whole world. Everyone thought he was joking at the time. Watch the video.
- Don’t worry about having this memo fall into the wrong hands. If the press gets this memo, they won’t publish it. And even if the whole fucking memo is published, the people now are so brainwashed that they would never believe it, even when they can fact check everything. So there is nothing to fear.
By Steve Kirsch Via https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/how-the-game-is-played