This is a DO NOT MISS video!
We are extremely excited to debut this video for you all.
We interviewed pioneer and ground-breaking researcher Dr. Hector Carvallo. He is the investigator and author of the IDEA Trial and IVERCAR Trial, two ground-breaking studies on Ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. He has done substantial work on Ivermectin, Iota Carrageenan, Bromhexine, and more for both prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19!
He was one of the first researchers to do significant work on treating and preventing COVID-19 with Ivermectin. He not only will help us in understanding the science and evidence behind these therapies, but will also give us a glimpse into the challenges they have faced in getting this cheap, broadly available therapeutic approved on a larger scale!
Do not miss this tremendously interesting discussion!
- IDEA Trial – Ivermectin, Dexamethasone, Enoxaparin, Aspirin for COVID-19
- IVERCAR Trial – Ivermectin and Iota Carrageenan Prophylaxis for COVID-19
The list of questions Dr. Carvallo will be answering/discussing:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- What first peaked your interest in Ivermectin as a possible therapeutic for COVID-19?
- Did you meet resistance when you first started using Ivermectin to treat COVID-19?
- What has been your clinical experience using Ivermectin for COVID-19? What types of things have you observed that may not be easy to grasp by reading your research?
- What do you think is preventing Ivermectin from becoming more heavily considered by the world as a therapeutic for COVID-19?
- After the ICON Trial was published in Chest, more physicians seem to be publicly supporting the use of Ivermectin for COVID-19. What do you think it will take for the larger medical industry to start to pay attention to this potential therapeutic?
- What do you want our viewers to know about COVID-19, your research, or your ground-breaking work on Ivermectin?
- What is Iota Carrageenan and how did you first get interested in this compound?
- What has been your clinical experience using this medication for COVID-19?
- There seems to be mixed literature on whether Bromhexine is efficacious. What are your thoughts on it’s efficacy?
- Do you think that we will find a single agent to treat COVID-19, or do you believe it will be a combination of different medications? What might that combination look like?
- What are you looking at right now? Any interesting or impressive data that has yet to be published that you would like to share with our viewers?
- Any other things you would like to discuss with our viewers?