A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabakh:
- According to the new map by the Russian Ministry of Defense on the situation in Karabakh, the villages of Khtsaberd and Hin Taglar are now under the control of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces;
- On December 14, Armenia and Azerbaijan began the exchange of prisoners, according to Azerbaijani officials;
- As of December 15, Russia reported that more than 156 hectares of land and about 40 kilometers of roads were cleared from mines and IEDs and 5000 explosive objects were found and destroyed;
- As of December 15, a total of 39,700 people have returned to Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- On December 14, 566 displaced persons returned from Yerevan to Stepanakert by buses with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- On December 15, Azerbaijan Ministry of Defense published the names of 2783 servicemen who were lost their lives in the Karabakh war.