A brief overview of the recent developments of the Armenian-Azerbaijani war in the Nagorno-Karabakh region:
- Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev announced that Azerbaijani forces took control of the town of Zengilan and 25 other villages. The total number of settlements captured is now 75;
- Armenian artillery reportedly shelled the Tartar areas;
- Azerbaijan artillery reportedly shelled the Martakert areas;
- Armenian forces conducted a large-scale counter-attack in the Khudaferin Reservoir area, but it was repelled;
- An Israeli Harop drone belonging to Azerbaijan crashed on Iranian territory in the Khodaafarin region.
The Armenian military continues reporting multiple casualties of Azerbaijani forces despite the fact that the Armeians are retreating in the south: